World Beating Rollercoaster Is Coming To Alton Towers in 2013 - The Smiler!
> The Alton Towers Hotel
> Splash Landings Hotel
> Water Park
> Annual Pass Holders
> Live Shows
> Early Ride Time
> The Smiler
> Image Gallery
> Ride Reviews
> Ride Status
> Alton & Surroundings
> News & Information
> Terms & Conditions
> Site Map
> Contact us
Home > Before You Visit > What To Pack
You've booked your trip to the Alton Towers Resort & you're getting ready to go, but what do you need to take with you? how many people spend a lot of time planning what to take, then get there & realise they've forgotten something.
* 2-Way radios - essential for keeping track of your family in the parks.
* Backpack - if taking a packed lunch.
* Batteries - for cameras, you can buy these in the parks.
* Camera - an essential item at the resort! You can buy cameras & disposable cameras but they are more expensive than normal.
* Female necessities.
* Film - for your camera (also sold in the parks)
* Glasses & contact lenses
* Hats - to keep the hot sun off your head, You can be standing in queue for awhile on busy days.
* Sensible shoes.
* Sunglasses - We dont always get the host weather but you never know.
* Swimsuits - If you are planning on the water park.
* Tapes - for your video camera.
* Things to entertain kids on journey .
* Wet wipes - for a quick clean-up after snacks in the parks.
* Map - of the park. available throughout the park.
If you have anything to add to the list, email me.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.
You need Flash to use this feature